Centre for Continuing Education
The Continuing Education Cell in UCEK undertakes various short term courses. The Funds generated from these courses are being utilized for the various developmental activities of the college. Through the Continuing Education Cell, we enable the employed/unemployed educated youth to pursue courses of different duration.
We give emphasis to:-
.Coaching Classes for Gate Examination for Computer science, Electronics &
Communication. Engineering, Information Technology etc.
• Conducting Skill test & written test for various public sector undertakings.
• To offer full time, part-time, formal and non-formal programs .
• To make training needs of specific sectors after careful analysis of the job market.
• To identify the areas in which distance education and open learning methods are appropriate and design and conduct such programs.
• To identify the employment potential in emerging areas and to conduct competency based skill development programmes.
• To undertake such other activities to meet the training/educational objectives of the society