COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA (CSI)
Computer Society of India (CSI) is the first and largest body of computer professionals in India. It was started on 6 March 1965 by a few computer professionals and has now grown to be the national body representing computer professionals.
The Computer Society of India is a non-profit professional society and meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas. The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
• Only Member in IFIP from India (International Federation for Information Processing)
• Leading Member of SEARCC (South East Asia Regional Computer Confederation)
• Partner of IEEE Computer Society (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Institution)
• MOU with Springer for publication of Proceedings of Conferences organized by CSI CSI Transactions on ICT
• Have MOUs with PMI (Project Management Institute)
• Have MOUs with MYANMAR (Computer Professional Association)
The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing and career enhancement for all categories of it professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. Today, the CSI has 66 chapters all over India, 381 student branches, and more than 40,000 members, including India’s most famous it industry leaders and dedicated academicians.
UCK-CSI Counsellor : - Meharuniza Nazeem, Assistant Professor Department of Information Technology